Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 16: A Song that Makes You Cry (or nearly)

I'm back! I hope everyone had a beautiful, enjoyable Thanksgiving spent with people you love. We had a wonderful time in SoCal with my husband's family at the beach. My cousins had their baby late Friday night before we left, so I got to hold a newborn before we made the drive back. But those are all things for another post. ;-)

I cry easily. I've mentioned before it's my superpower. The song that's really been turning on the water works lately, however, is this one...

3 comments:

The Green Girl said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday with your family and even got to hold your cousin's newborn.

I cry easily, too. ::hugs:: My sisters would always tell me sad stories growing up and they would be amazed how I'd just start crying.

Debbie@They Never Grow Up Nursery said...

Please pass a tissue.

kbeeps said...

I've never heard that song before - total tear-jerker. Love it!

The song that always makes me cry is Laughed Until we Cried by Jason Aldean.