Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday: Wishing and Wanting

Mama M at My Little Life, hostess of 5 Question Friday, is roaming about the Black Hills, but is so dedicated the questions are up. Be sure to visit her and link up!





1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

Traditionally, neat. The kitties always sleep next to me because I don't move. Due to recent events I haven't been sleeping well which has also resulted in a lot of thrashing around. I'm very much looking forward to being a neat sleeper again.


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Athletic. I'm getting better about pursuing athletic things, I just wish it wasn't so much work (both mentally and physically). ;-)

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

How stressful being a Hood to Coast Team Captain would be! Who knew, right? 21 days and no more injuries, no more update e-mails, no more finding safety gear, no more managing. (This has been a great experience so far, I'm just kinda exhausted at this point. Ha.)


4. What was the best think you ever found at a garage sale/flea market? 

Ummm... I find cool stuff all the time, now I'm trying to remember one of those items. The sewing desk/cabinet my husband found me is one of my favorite new-to-me treasures. At some point (when my sewing corner is set up) I will post pictures. The awesomeness of the desk cannot be described in words. 


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

I've been drawing food blanks this week. Nothing sounds good. I've been hungry a lot lately from all the training, so I think I'm burnt out on eating. The thing about being burnt out on food is you still have to eat. Baked mussels are always a hit. Ooh, actually, now that the wheels are turning, the apple porkchop dish from Cheesecake Factory sounds divine right about now. 



Happy Friday!


No comments: