Sunday, January 18, 2009

Six Things In Six Minutes (I Hope!)

Shawna tagged me and I heart surveys, so here goes....

Six random things about me:

1. I tilt my head in pictures and don't realize I'm doing it. This is a fairly recent development (like, within the last three or four years) and I don't know what caused it.

2. I can pick things up with my toes.

3. I think clothes are overrated and shoes are unnecessary. If only our society agreed with me life would be much better.

4. I can curl my tongue into a taco, a cauliflower, and twist it upside down (either direction) but I can not roll my Rs (which made Spanish rather difficult) or tie a cherry stem in a knot.

5. On long car rides I "weave" spots on the window in between the median breaks.

6. When I'm concentrating I hold my finger on the tip of my nose. Jason pointed that out to me (by mimicking me) when we first started dating. I have no idea how long I had been doing that, but when Jason went to tell my family about it we learned my Dad does the same thing so the story was moot.

Six random things I like:

1. Sunshine
2. Sandy, uncrowded beaches
3. Hummus
4. Hair accessories, even though I don't use them
5. Cookbooks
6. Nail polish, though I paint my nails *maybe* once a year.

Six random things I don't like:

1. Mean and/or judgmental people
2. Onions
3. People who don't back up their words with their actions
4. That my feet and hands are always cold
5. Wearing fleece cause it attracts cat hair (and other hair) like crazy
6. The Willamette Valley

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I always feel like buying hair accessories like headbands and barrettes, but I would never wear them. I just tend to do the same old ponytail... I'm intrigued by the weaving on the windows thing. I don't quite understand what you mean.

Thanks for doing the survey!

Norma said...

I'm with you on the six random things you like. Makes me yearn for summer. :)

Nike Athena said...

I'm not sure how to explain "weaving." Basically, I pick a dirt post on the window and then move my head back and forth so the the spot appears to "weave" in between the broken median lines.

Norma said...

Serious Nike. You have to stop doing drugs. :)