Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday: Getting to Know You

It's Friday again! Go link up with Mama M to join in!



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Not usually. At some point in life I decided if I didn't spoil myself no one else would. This mindset says a lot about me, actually.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

I talk to Ron and Alex next door whenever I see them and consider them friends.  I keep trying to get to know all my neighbors, but the driveway into the cul de sac is the great divide and it's only people on my side that will even talk to me, with one exception, and my plans for a beloved community keep falling short.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I had always looked forward to being 25. I'm still finding it an odd age to be. Mid-twenties, how the heck did that happen? After this... I guess 50. My aunts make it look amazing.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

I used to. Then someone invented e-mail so the mail became less exciting.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

Shoving my brother's face into chocolate pudding when I was three. I have ones that were probably earlier, but that was the first to come to mind.

1 comment:

Stormy Seaworthy said...

Ha! I really liked your answers!