Thursday, September 16, 2010

Timing

I don't believe in coincidences. I don't really believe in fate either. I believe we make our own path and that there is reason and purpose in everything. With that in mind, I am struck by the timing of coming across this song.


Saving Jane has the soundtrack to my life. It's uncanny, really. Girl Next Door describes my inner battle with myself. Autumn and Me always makes me think of my best friend. Most of her songs have an acoustic sound I usually don't like, but I love it when it's Saving Jane. 

For my 99th post I wrote about faith, God, and free will. How fitting I should come across Grace, sung by Saving Jane. This song speaks to where I am right now, where I've been, and I could have written the line "as I fumble with the gift of free will..." 

No comments: