Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 5: Favorite Quote

To narrow down a favorite quote is just too hard. I have been collecting quotes since I was ten or eleven years old. My high school locker was covered in them and I drew comfort, inspiration, and motivation from each one. A collection of the ones I turn to often...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Ghandi

"Democrats aren't evil and God isn't Republican." --My political motto

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." --Eleanor Roosevelt 

"Life is ten percent circumstance and ninety percent how you react to it" --Charles Swindoll

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”-- Audrey Hepburn 

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." --Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

Debbie@They Never Grow Up Nursery said...

People are funny and dogs bite... sometimes vice verse. Debbie Henshaw