Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 2: Hanging in There


The picture to the left is what Gus looks like after a bath. I think this must be what I looked like during the Circuit 3 Strength exercise because he felt the need to lick the sweat off my forehead and chew on my hair.

The exercises are still painful, but I can feel muscle developing my shoulders. That's probably because my upper body is the weakest. I want - I NEED - to stay committed to this, so I'm trying to focus on the positives. I've heard multiple accounts that Day 8 of Level 1 is the easiest, so it is my goal to get there and see if it's true. And even if it isn't, to keep pushing until even the advanced moves of Level 1 are easy. Then I will move on to Level 2.

So, everyone that is just starting, contemplating starting, or is kicking the 30 Day Shred's hiney (or having their hiney kicked): Keep it up! The results are worth it.

In other news, someone called me at 5:15 a.m. NOT COOL. But, I was able to get up at 6:20 to go workout this morning, so all things work for good. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: