Monday, November 17, 2008

Starting Over: The Picture

Love affair with the gigantic cupcake. September 2008

I have always had crazy high self-esteem, but in the last year that has started to dwindle. I feel fat and sluggish and ugly most of the time and that's not me. I started a week or two ago to commit to change, but I'm lazy.

I'm determined to have clothes that fit and to recognize myself in the mirror. So I'm taking a new approach. I still want to do the 30 Day Shred because I do enjoy it (as much as it causes me pain, but it's a good pain). My new approach is to continue tracking my workouts via blogs, but every Sunday/Monday to have a weigh-in, measure, and post a new picture. I took my measurements and such yesterday, but I don't have a current picture. So instead I have posted the picture that made me realize how huge I've gotten. (I should not have consumed that cupcake, it was deceptively small looking, but it was not.)

So, as of the week of November 16th, 2008 I am:

  • 5' 3"
  • 168.0 lbs (which is ten pounds less than I thought I was, yahoo)
  • 40" chest
  • 32.75" natural waist
  • 36" belly at the widest point (this is for my own amusement)
  • 43" hips
  • 24.75" thighs (each)
  • 13" biceps (each)
And on that note, I am off to pick up my husband from the MAX station and then I shall do my workout. I'm already dressed for it, and man will I look awesome at the train station (cold, too). ;-)

1 comment:

Carly said...

Nike- We are about the same size, except I'm 2 inches taller and like 4 pounds heavier. :)