1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Sushi. I really could, but the DH won't support my habit.
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No, not in the least. I thought I would be a political (wtf?) journalist in Washington, DC by now. My first year of college I realized I didn't like journalism as much as I thought I did, my second year I realized politics make me angry and the media is not a beast I want to be part of. Ironically, I'm working towards the career the career analyzer things always told me I should do.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I wish I had applied myself to sports more. I was a homebody bookworm and now I aspire to be a runner but am kinda bad at it.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
White, because I rent. I think I will be painting them this winter (shhh) cause they're a bit depressing.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
"Kokomo" by the Beach Boys or "Don't Worry Be Happy" I have clear memories of my dad playing those for me when I was three and I always listed both of those as my favorites, so I think they must have become favorites at or around the same time.