Sunday, October 17, 2010

Taking the Plunge

Today my dear friend texted and asked if I'd join her 2011 Polar Plunge team. Um, absolutely! (I chickened out on her last year and they had so much fun I regretted not joining them.)

So, in February I will be jumping into the frigid waters of the Deschutes River with two of my favorite girls and their friends. (And, probably, my favorite boy, but he's needing some extra convincing right now.)

This event is a fundraiser for Oregon Special Olympics and as a team member I will be raising funds over the next four months for this awesome organization. (See bar to the left.) An active lifestyle should be open to all and Oregon Special Olympics takes up the torch to make that happen.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Did you know you are the first member of our team to get a donation?? YAY YOU! Excited to see you on Sunday, love you! :)